Hi, I’m Victoria Theodore. I live in Los Angeles, but travel frequently to the Bay Area and New York, and sometimes around the world. Here’s what I’m up to:
- Completed a 29-hour reading of MARIAN with a stellar cast of Broadway performers in NYC in June 2022.
- Published my first book! A piano instruction book, in collaboration with Pianote!
- Completed a 6 week run with Freestyle Love Supreme in San Diego and Pasadena.
- Performed a fundraiser in Maine for MARIAN, hosted by several beautifully generous and enthusiastic patrons and supporters in August 2022.
- I performed a Stevie Wonder Tribute Concert with Det Norske Blåseensemble and Darryl Phinnessee. It was a tremendous success!
- Released the first EnSPirits single: August Forever on August 19!
- I do my best to maintain a daily practice of writing poetry, and studying the limitless brain and various existential practices. I’ve been anything but consistent since I started traveling back in April 2022.
- Trying to be a beautiful human through acts of kindness, charity, good will, gratitude and smiles.
- Spending quality time with my sweetheart, and other people and pets I love.
- Spending FAR too much time on email and administrative tasks. HELPPPP!! Seriously. I need help…
- Practicing piano/voice/guitar/songwriting for far less time than I’d like to each day.
- Improving my Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Russian and Mandarin. I added Norwegian in July, since I traveled here for a concert and knew I’d be in Scandinavia for 5 weeks. My Norwegian is dreadful…
- Practicing yoga, dancing and working out as often as possible.
To keep myself focused, I plan to say no to any requests that aren’t related to the things listed above. I wish I could do more, but I have too much on my plate!
If my activities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was 09/12/2022!!
Thank you, Derek Sivers, for the inspiration to create a now page!