Hi, I’m Victoria Theodore. I mostly live in Los Angeles, but travel frequently to the Bay Area, mostly for work, but also to see my family and closest friends. I spend all my time on these things:
- Being a beautiful human through acts of kindness, charity, good will, gratitude and smiles.
- Spending quality time with my sweetheart, and other people and pets I love.
- Promoting my debut album Grateful! Woohoo!!
- Preparing for my Bay Area CD Release Concert, coming up December 1, 2015 at Yoshi’s in Oakland.
- Creating an EPK to send to media folks. HELPPPP!!!!
- Practicing piano/voice/guitar/songwriting for several hours each day.
- Performing House Concerts as often as possible!
- Improving my Spanish, German, Portuguese, French & Italian.
- Completing my super learner course.
- Practicing yoga 4-5 days per week, and dancing 2-3 days per week.
- Finding dance classes in LA: Afro-Cuban, Salsa, Samba, HipHop, Contemporary and Belly.
- Making awesomely delicious #SemiRawVegan meals!
To keep myself focused, I plan to say no to any requests that aren’t related to the things listed above. I wish I could do more, but I have too much on my plate!
If my activities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was in November 2015.
Thank you, Derek Sivers, for the inspiration to create a now page!