Hi, I’m Victoria Theodore. I live in Los Angeles, but travel frequently to the Bay Area and New York. I spend my time on these things:
- Completed an artist’s retreat and read-through of MARIAN with a stellar cast of Broadway performers in NYC.
- Celebrating the Best Picture win for the movie CODA at the 2022 Academy Awards! CODA I’m the pianist you hear throughout the movie.
- Co-composing a musical about Marian Anderson.
- Completing details on the upcoming EnSPirits album.
- Just got back from Mexico, celebrating my 7th anniversary with Dave.
- Studying and writing poetry, the limitless brain and various existential practices.
- Trying to be a beautiful human through acts of kindness, charity, good will, gratitude and smiles.
- Spending quality time with my sweetheart, and other people and pets I love.
- Spending FAR too much time on email and administrative tasks. HELPPPP!!
- Practicing piano/voice/guitar/songwriting for far less time than I’d like to each day.
- Improving my Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Swahili, Russian and Mandarin.
- Practicing yoga, dancing and working out as often as possible.
To keep myself focused, I plan to say no to any requests that aren’t related to the things listed above. I wish I could do more, but I have too much on my plate!
If my activities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was 05/04/2022!!
Thank you, Derek Sivers, for the inspiration to create a now page!